Supply Chain Consultancy
Turning your supply chain strategy into a competitive force that addresses your current and future needs doesn’t have to be guesswork.
Polaris offers an independent consultancy that will work with your vision to assess, develop, and formulate the best supply chain operations strategies for your business, as well as the operating plans that implement the strategies. We will develop and lead your supply chain transformation, while establishing the best executive plan with change management that will facilitate supply chain excellence for your company.
A supply chain operations strategy answers the following business issues:
- Are the supply chain networks, logistics hubs, distribution centers, warehouses, and other facilities located in the right places with the right focus and missions?
- Are the flows of goods through the networks efficient with regards to costs, Speed, Accuracy, and Integrity?
- Are your customer’s expectations met or exceeded?
- Is the supply chain structure and associated networks capable of efficiently complying with current and future regulatory requirements?
- Does the communication and information flow accurately through the supply chain? Does it allow for informed business decisions to be made? Is it as real-time as necessary?
- Is the cash flow timely? Does the cash-to-cash cycle contribute to leading financial performance?
- Is the supply chain organization comprehensive (from buy to sell)? Is it collaborative with other business functions? With trading partners?
- Is the supply chain structure flexible? Adaptive?
- Should you consider outsourcing non-core functions?
- Is supply chain excellence on your executive agenda?